Suncoast Community Health Center is now an
Access Community Partner!
What does this mean to you? A Suncoast Social Services Specialist is on staff, to assist with the completion and filing of the following applications:
Medicaid - Food Stamps - Cash Assistance
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Case # (if available)
- Check Stubs (last 4 wks)
- SSN's for the entire family
- Utility bills
- Rent/Mortgage statements
- Daycare expenses (need address, phone and amount paid)
We stay with you all the way!
* Pending Medicaid approval, we help you choose your healthcare plan and/or
assist with provider changes
* We help manage your MyAccess Account
* We follow up on EBT (food stamps) accounts/lost cards or not received
* Help your newborn baby enroll in Medicaid
* Schedule Appointments for the WIC Program!
(Be sure to bring: Proof of Income; Picture Id; SSN; Immunization Record to
your WIC appointment)
For more information or to schedule an appointment with one of our Social Services Specialists, please call: 813-349-7705 Tom Lee (Dover) office or 813-349-7864 Ruskin office